Regular maintenance ensures that problems are caught before they become emergencies. A vehicle in need of maintenance isn’t going to get any better without a mechanic. In fact, the longer you go without having it looked at, the higher the chances are that further problems with pop up. And, as we all know, adding more repairs to the list only adds more numbers to that final bill.
Save money by having a pro perform the following services at regular intervals:
- Oil and filter change – every 5,000 to 7,000 miles
- Tire rotation – every 3,000 to 7,000 miles
- Multipoint inspection – every visit
Along with services, you’ll want to replace parts that have worn out over time. And life can distract us from paying much attention to our vehicle’s last refresh. Keep a note in your phone or your calendar with the recorded mileage from the previous service so you can keep track.
- Tires – You’ll want to make sure you keep an eye on your tires for obvious issues. But a regular maintenance routine can keep you from having to shell out major cash unexpectedly after uneven wear.
- Wiper blades – every 6-12 months
- Engine air filter – every 20,000-60,000 miles
- Brake pad replacement – every 30,000-50,000 miles
With regular maintenance, you can actually save money in the long run! Stay on top of checkups for your vehicle and you’ll have a healthy, happy, well-oiled machine that will last longer and be safer for you and your family.
Interested in starting a maintenance routine? We come to you every time so you don’t even have to work it into your schedule and disrupt your day.
Click “Schedule Appointment” below to get started!